Everton are the opposite club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basically "Everton That" means whatever you are thinking or feeling at the moment, Everton will do the exact opposite like a pouty child. "You asked me to take out the rubbish? Screw you, I'm going to play Fornite". Then when you think you have the worst kid in the world, they'll go and clean up the garage or save an old lady from getting hit by a car crossing the street or invent some sort of vaccine over a bank holiday weekend.

Basically, this is me p̶r̶e̶p̶a̶r̶i̶n̶g̶ hoping for Rafael to r@&e and pillage the league this year, playing a swashbuckling brand of football that would make Brazilians seethe with jealousy and vow to take up badminton because there's no point anymore. Simply because we're all pissed off and wondering if we have enough petrol in the car to stay running once we close the garage door.
Very good point , therefore makes it even more the reason why we all we love Everton so much it adds spice to the relationship

Just think how boring it would be if we supported a team like the R/S were everything went according to plan , and we had SKY , PL , refs ……………. etc in our pockets

Everton are a perfect example of the term “managing expectations “. We all know that when things are going well we are on borrowed time.
However I have fallen foul of “the hope” many times over the years. This club has the ability to make reasonable people start to think unreasonably. Last year we had those cup runs, I kept thinking we will lose this time round and just when I began to think “maybe, just maybe” we go and loose.
I think I could not cope with Everton being continuously successful, the first disappointment I remember is Jeff Astle’s extra time winner in the FA Cup Final. Since those days we have had some success but somehow we have always managed to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.
As an Ulster Protestant I have a very strong attachment to my culture, my culture is to win a few football games, start to believe this could be our year and then lose at home to a newly promoted team with the winner being scored by a player who has never scored in the league before. If Rafael thinks he is going to march into my club and walk all over my culture by being successful he will find himself up in front of the Equality Commission.

648310AE-9AC6-4597-BCAA-2D6A344DC844.gif.c1e88a8687690810b91e73c59266da11.gif

Basically "Everton That" means whatever you are thinking or feeling at the moment, Everton will do the exact opposite like a pouty child. "You asked me to take out the rubbish? Screw you, I'm going to play Fornite". Then when you think you have the worst kid in the world, they'll go and clean up the garage or save an old lady from getting hit by a car crossing the street or invent some sort of vaccine over a bank holiday weekend.

Basically, this is me p̶r̶e̶p̶a̶r̶i̶n̶g̶ hoping for Rafael to r@&e and pillage the league this year, playing a swashbuckling brand of football that would make Brazilians seethe with jealousy and vow to take up badminton because there's no point anymore. Simply because we're all pissed off and wondering if we have enough petrol in the car to stay running once we close the garage door.
There's only one Everton on Merseyside like um or love them......

Status
Not open for further replies.