Everton are the opposite club

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnydawg68

Chairperson, People's Front of Saint Domingo
Basically "Everton That" means whatever you are thinking or feeling at the moment, Everton will do the exact opposite like a pouty child. "You asked me to take out the rubbish? Screw you, I'm going to play Fornite". Then when you think you have the worst kid in the world, they'll go and clean up the garage or save an old lady from getting hit by a car crossing the street or invent some sort of vaccine over a bank holiday weekend.

Basically, this is me p̶r̶e̶p̶a̶r̶i̶n̶g̶ hoping for Rafael to r@&e and pillage the league this year, playing a swashbuckling brand of football that would make Brazilians seethe with jealousy and vow to take up badminton because there's no point anymore. Simply because we're all pissed off and wondering if we have enough petrol in the car to stay running once we close the garage door.

Basically "Everton That" means whatever you are thinking or feeling at the moment, Everton will do the exact opposite like a pouty child. "You asked me to take out the rubbish? Screw you, I'm going to play Fornite". Then when you think you have the worst kid in the world, they'll go and clean up the garage or save an old lady from getting hit by a car crossing the street or invent some sort of vaccine over a bank holiday weekend.

Basically, this is me p̶r̶e̶p̶a̶r̶i̶n̶g̶ hoping for Rafael to r@&e and pillage the league this year, playing a swashbuckling brand of football that would make Brazilians seethe with jealousy and vow to take up badminton because there's no point anymore. Simply because we're all pissed off and wondering if we have enough petrol in the car to stay running once we close the garage door.

I touched on the very same point in the Benitez thread, usually when we least expect it we do well and when we do we fail. Everton that.

I get the point, but but you've over simplified it to the max.
After much trial and error, 2nd guessing, reverse psychology, triple, quadruple, quintuple bluffs, known knows, unknown knows, etc.
All the - they know that we know, that they know that, etc, etc, money lost to bookies, hopes dashed, false dawns, pretenders, charlatans, bluffers, sicknotes, wasters, chancers, etc, etc

Le Ev is one big Droste effect, its like standing between two mirrors.
It
Just
IS.

but sometimes, it isn't and, worse of all - sometimes it could be.

As the man said - Forget it Jake, its Chinatown.

One Game At a Time...you can't survive any other way

Last edited:
I get the point, but but you've over simplified it to the max.
After much trial and error, 2nd guessing, reverse psychology, triple, quadruple, quintuple bluffs, known knows, unknown knows, etc.
All the - they know that we know, that they know that, etc, etc, money lost to bookies, hopes dashed, false dawns, pretenders, charlatans, bluffers, sicknotes, wasters, chancers, etc, etc

Le Ev is one big Droste effect, its like standing between two mirrors.
It
Just
IS.

but sometimes, it isn't and, worse of all - sometimes it could be.

As the man said - Forget it Jake, its Chinatown.

One Game At a Time...you can't survive any other way
Oh trust me, I'm aware it's 100% simplification

Fingers crossed. You just never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.