Everton and Man UTD comparison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of interest who would be the centre backs + centre midfield + right midfield and right back (i'm assuming you rate Evra more highly than Baines?)?

Just quickly, before I go out,

Centre backs: Vidic and any one of Ferdinand, Smalling, Jones, and possibly Evans

Centre mid: They're a bit weak here, but Fletcher, Anderson and Cleverly are good players.

Right back: Fabio, Rafael, even Jones and Smalling are better than anything we have there.

Right mid: Are you kidding? Valencia, Young, Nani..... Compared to what, Osman? Coleman?

Zat you're one crazy cat.

Baines is our strongest position and he wouldn't walk into their team as Evra is fantastic. Let's not get too carried away by a late win lid, were still a bit average.

Anyway, we'll see on Saturday won't we?

Fellaini would probably start most games for them. Baines would be viable competition for Evra, it's difficult to choose between them. Drenthe would possibly get the odd game the same way Valencia and Park do. Rodwell and Barkley are possibly good enough to be eased in to the side in the league cup etc.

Nobody else on our books would get a sniff at United.

Of their "regular" starters, I wouldn't take Fletcher or Carrick over Rodwell/Fellaini, etc.... Nor would I take Evra over Baines.

For some time now the UTD fans have been saying Ferdinand and Evra are in terminal decline.....Smalling isn''t experienced enough+ Evans is rubbish.....Jones' possibly isnt ready yet....

Only Vidic would have a position cemented in defence.....we potentially could have Baines/Jags/Coleman in there.....

I'm sorry but Fellaini and Rodwell are better than any of UTDs centre midfielders -- Drenthe is up there with Valencia....

I dont see why the UTD love in ?

Oh and we'll probably get smacked against them as we have no forwards and no solid defensive partnership.

Sadly , the only comparison I can think of is both have suffered embarrassing 6-1 home defeats in recent seasons , if we dont concede early on saturday wer in with a decent chance of beating them .

Status
Not open for further replies.