Everton and Chelsea Charged - Ivanovic let off

Status
Not open for further replies.
The media were all over the Costa incident and never shut up til the ban came down. All I've heard this time is that it was nothing. Fine no problem with it being a mans game , think strangleholds should be allowed. Only problem left is that ball shape, it's too round, needs flattening out a bit

Meh not too fussed that Ivanovic wasn't banned, he was being a tit and should have seen a red on the day but it wasn't as serious as the Cisse elbowing incident which required a retrospective ban.

What does annoy me is that whilst Ivanovic escapes without even a yellow to his name, McCarthy didn't making it more likely he'll collect 10 yellows by April and have to sit out for two games.

I said in the match thread last night that the EPL/FA is now so corrupt they don't even try to hide it any more. This really just proves it.

Having watched it again, I just cant believe the ref books McCarthy and Ramires (Ramires gives a little nothing shove) and lets that go on.

Why have we been charged with failing to control our players? I think they showed remarkable restraint to not smash Ivanovic's head in.

They say the panel who look at incidents like this felt the slight butt on McCarthy wouldn't have been worthy of a red, isn't the intent normally enough for a red? Also, what about Ivanovic getting McCarthy in a head lock, you could see McCarthy going red in the face.

Meh not too fussed that Ivanovic wasn't banned, he was being a tit and should have seen a red on the day but it wasn't as serious as the Cisse elbowing incident which required a retrospective ban.

What does annoy me is that whilst Ivanovic escapes without even a yellow to his name, McCarthy didn't making it more likely he'll collect 10 yellows by April and have to sit out for two games.
What she said.

so what are we looking at
electric_chair_4a1.jpg

?????

Chelsea just play the game better than us.

The dark arts, all the winners employ them, I guess we continue to be losers whilst upholding our dignity.

No issue for me here, honestly, there wasnt a headbut and the reason Jamos face looks so red is cos hes actually straining his neck against Ivanananannananaaics arm.

No issue with little handbags me, should be part of the game.

Having watched it again, I just cant believe the ref books McCarthy and Ramires (Ramires gives a little nothing shove) and lets that go on.

Why have we been charged with failing to control our players? I think they showed remarkable restraint to not smash Ivanovic's head in.

Ramirez was booked for the imaginary card waving thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.