Homepage Update: Everton Agree Fee With Man Utd For Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's called " Dave World " mate.

It's a slightly alternate reality.

Similar to " Rimmer World " on Red Dwarf, but without loads of Daveks lol
Dave world: acknowledges a player's fantastic contribution to the team effort over four years and the fee we'll get for him and says 'no hard feelings'

....as opposed to your world where anyone who doesn't stay here is a classless Judas stabbing the club in the back.

I prefer my world, tbh.

Been a superb slotter for us but an abysmal annoying tit off it for the best part.of the time he's been here.
He's got his ( agents) dream move, we've got some dollar in the bank to spend so I'm looking forward to seeing how we shape up.

Someone mentioned a few pages back that him leaving is nothing like the kick in the balls when Rooney left so we move onwards and upwards.

Between the trash talking, the disrespect and that run in with the law over in the USA.What a terrible example to our younger players.Were better off without him.Even with Roms goals taken out of the equation we still would have finished 7th last season.
Terrible example: that to me is the manager of the club advising its best players to leave it.

From moment dot, he made it clear we were a stepping stone, and that's why some fans couldn't take to him. Their prerogative, as it's the club they love. Least the circus will be over now (Till Sandro starts slotting like a beast, and bats his eyelashes at the upper echelons of Spanish football ;) )
Rewriting of history by a bunch of jilted fans.

It's pathetic.

he came here and consistently scored more goals than any striker we've had since Cottee.

Thanks Rom. Thanks for the 70 odd goals and thanks for the investment levels this new owner will never ever put into the squad.

Been a superb slotter for us but an abysmal annoying tit off it for the best part.of the time he's been here.
He's got his ( agents) dream move, we've got some dollar in the bank to spend so I'm looking forward to seeing how we shape up.

Someone mentioned a few pages back that him leaving is nothing like the kick in the balls when Rooney left so we move

Can't believe he's not being more complimentary to our fans there.

I mean we've been so supportive of and kind to him over the years.

We even gave him affectionate nicknames such as "trampoline shins", "serpent" and "media whore", all for a measly average return of just 20-odd goals a season. What more does he want ffs?

Dave world: acknowledges a player's fantastic contribution to the team effort over four years and the fee we'll get for him and says 'no hard feelings'

....as opposed to your world where anyone who doesn't stay here is a classless Judas stabbing the club in the back.

I prefer my world, tbh.
YES DAVID YES

Funny how our best striker since the 80s is not universally loved by the fans.

He's brought it on himself like, I feel he'll forever be a top striker wherever he goes, but his attitude will never allow fans to endear themselves to him

We even gave him affectionate nicknames such as "trampoline shins", "serpent" and "media whore", all for a measly average return of just 20-odd goals a season. What more does he want ffs?

I even got a tattoo in honour of him saying "I love trampoline shins" and personally DM'd him on Twitter.

Never did get a reply

Rewriting of history by a bunch of jilted fans.

It's pathetic.

he came here and consistently scored more goals than any striker we've had since Cottee.

Thanks Rom. Thanks for the 70 odd goals and thanks for the investment levels this new owner will never ever put into the squad.
Oh Dave... Just stop now. You've become a parody Everton fan counterpoint, with an unhealthy dislike of the owner & manager.

Rom's performances on the pitch/training ;)
How he belittled Everton outside of Finch farm (n)

I have never known a player to treat us with such little respect always talking himself up & looking for his next move . Well Rom according to your interview you are now at " the biggest club in the world" with (more disrespect) " the greatest fans " & YOU are going to try harder !!! When the goals dry up against the top sides , in the big games & at the end of every season as they always do Mr Lukaku there is nowhere to hide & then you will only have yourself to blame. You could have become a legend at OUR club but your heart was never in it !!!!

I remember him shushing Williams, Williams looked irate at Lukaku. Seems to me he is a tit big time, I wonder if our players are glad he has gone
he wanted the ball to his feet and never turned up at a derby, in fact half decent defenders nullified him quite easily

Mourinho, Pogba, Lukaku are three massive ego`s I think things could go wrong for him Pogba has been underwhelming
Lukaku is leaving with mixed feelings and he could have played this differently, goes to show what a massive knob he is really
Thats what United are getting a massive knob

Hahaha. You've just painted all Evertonians with the same brush. He got great support at Goodison, the Hull game (first after he refused the contract and gave that interview) he was roundly cheered and there was an extra sense of celebration when he scored late on, because it was him who scored.

Status
Not open for further replies.