Homepage Update: Everton Agree Fee With Man Utd For Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree that's a good deal. So picture our surprise when your fine team went and gave us £100m. Just feel like laughing over and over again. Can't wait to see how he gets on in all the 'big games' United have lined up for him this year

Rooney isn't worth anything to us, him going for free is actually good as it makes his departure easier.

15m are add ons which United based journalists have said aren't easy to achieve, believe what you want mate.

Have a nice day.

Rooney isn't worth anything to us, him going for free is actually good as it makes his departure easier.

15m are add ons which United based journalists have said aren't easy to achieve, believe what you want mate.

Have a nice day.
Which United based journalists, Phil Neville?

And even with this incredibly in demand player, the best we can leverage out of the buying club is a 31 year old player who cant even get in their team. Wasted opportunity in my view.

We're literally getting more for him than any other transaction in the history of professional sports and you're still moaning? Dear God, I feel for you.

The links or quotes would be good. And I hope they are not from articles posted prior to Joyce's clarification yesterday

They are briefs from us just like Paul Joyce was a brief from Everton. None are clarification both are briefing their point of view.

I'll take a report from Paul Joyce over literally anyone else ta.

slm.gif

Of course he was. Proof is he is signing for Manchester United for 100 million Pounds +/-. Rooney was also too good for us when he left for Manchester United. Try to keep up.

No player is way too big for Everton. I suggest you learn the basics first.
Fellaini went to United....was he way too big for us? Ditto John Stones and Jolyon Lescott to Manchester City, and Franny Jeffers and Mikel Arteta to Arsenal. Do you need a proper list?

As I said earlier you can believe what you want, people generally do.
Well you blatantly do!!

I'm not involved in the negotiations so I have no idea of the figures involved. But if you choose to believe those journalists you've mentioned over Paul Joyce that's your prerogative.

You won't find a single person on here that would agree with you though.

Lukaku was the hottest young striker in the world when we signed him.

The fact we had such a good player for so long at a great time of his career baffles me.

He's leaving for a world record fee after becoming our best PL striker of all time and people are chatting absolute wham about his first touch.

Who exactly are we supposed to replace him with? Who's available with that kind of scoring record that we can afford and will join us?

That's a narrow-minded view. Assuming Lukaku was "the hottest young striker in the world" then there'll be another somewhere waiting to be signed. That's why Moshiri put so much faith in the DoF structure.
Very good player, but he's not the only player.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.