Everton Accounts 2015/16 (preview ) GM confirmed 4 January 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Esk

Player Valuation: £70m
With the imminent release of the 2015/16 accounts this thread will cover all the interesting points.

Although not a precise science (thus giving myself some margin for error) I am expecting a reduction in operating profit before player trading from £16.0 m in 2014/15 to something in the order of £10 million*.

Anticipating a post tax loss of £12 million* after player trading, amortisation and interest payments (£4.1m loss 2014/15).

The most interesting aspect of the accounts will be the post balance sheet notes.

*amended following @Blake 's point about Koeman compensation falling into this year's accounts.

Last edited:

So then, all in all, are we still rich or is the cladding expensive ?

With the imminent release of the 2015/16 accounts this thread will cover all the interesting points.

Although not a precise science (thus giving myself some margin for error) I am expecting a reduction in operating profit before player trading from £16.0 m in 2014/15 to something in the order of £5 million.

Anticipating a post tax loss of £17 million after player trading, amortisation and interest payments (£4.1m loss 2014/15).

The most interesting aspect of the accounts will be the post balance sheet notes.

What's your anticipated drop in profit based on?

At the operating level minimal increase in turnover, higher wage bill and Koeman compensation costs. Higher amortisation costs also.

Ah, ok - makes sense. One question - Koeman compensation would have been paid in June wouldn't it? If so, would they be in next set of accounts (post balance notes)?

Although, having typed that I presume Martinez (considerable) payoff will have will be included.

Status
Not open for further replies.