Everton 3 Wimbledon 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was in a tree in Stanley park watching this. Had a little view just of the street end goal. God when Hornes goal went in it was like watching apples fall from trees but replace apples with fellas, kids and lasses.

Unreal afternoon.

Yeah I was there too. Missed getting in with my Junior Blue card by about 5 people, knew at least 6 RS who had gone to watch us get relegated. Spent half an hour running around Goodison trying to get in to any turnstile that would have me but then ended up in the trees after no joy. It wasn't a bad view actually and I can see myself in some of the photos which is nice!

I doubt I would be getting up any trees these days.

Thing is as well when I see highlights there's bloody empty seats in the main stand on the soft hand side

I couldn't get in but I couldn't have been anywhere else but as close to Goodison as possible and once I seen all the fellas climbing up trees I thought it's better than nothing

The greatest worst day of my Everton life that day

Yeah I was there too. Missed getting in with my Junior Blue card by about 5 people, knew at least 6 RS who had gone to watch us get relegated. Spent half an hour running around Goodison trying to get in to any turnstile that would have me but then ended up in the trees after no joy. It wasn't a bad view actually and I can see myself in some of the photos which is nice!

I doubt I would be getting up any trees these days.

lol same here mate. It was just surreal wasn't it mate. How many do you think were there in the park? There were just loads on the hill at the bottom of the trees weren't there, I just remember fellas falling out of the trees when Horne scored and Stuart.

Was at this and the Coventry game. Funnily enough I was relaxed and confident for the Wimbledon game but the Coventry game I believed we were down. The team we had was utter dogdirt. When Barmby missed a pen and Myhre let the goal in, it was shear pain beyond belief

Remember the whole ground singing Vialli Vialli

Status
Not open for further replies.