Everton 3-3 Liverpool. 23rd Nov @ 12.45.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Del, look at the teams they've done that against:

Palace, Sunderland, WBA, Fulham,

Man Utd were awful and rolled over
Arsenal took the p1ss out of them
Southampton beat them.

They won't be able to play the way they want on Saturday. Everton are the hardest team to play at Goodison Park. I can honestly see a boring 0-0

I would take that tbh Mick

The media are making out they're such an impressive team when they're really not. They have no defence and not a strong midfield. Going forward they're good an scoring goals but Suarez and Sturridge will run out of steam at some point. Remember how Arsenal toyed with them this season. Arteta was class against them and Aaron Ramsey scored a wonderful goal that he had all the time on.

I would take that tbh Mick

Why Del?
They aren't any better than last season and they aren't a feared team like they were around the time they won the champions league in 05. They might be second now but have you seen their Christmas run-in. After Christmas they will be out of the top 4.

fkw7.jpg

How are some of you worried about our back four that have kept 6 clean sheets in 11 premier league games?

Probably because in each of those games we have given the opposition multiple sitters, which they have subsequently somehow missed.
Suarez and Sturridge being joint top scorers in the league are unlikely to be so forgiving.

Status
Not open for further replies.