Everton 3-1 Southampton. 29th Sep @ 15.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you reckon he'd join us if we put in an acceptabl bid mate?

He's pretty much the only one I'd have from their team!

I'd take Lambert in a heartbeat, very very impressed with him so far this season, he looks about the best natural finisher England have at the moment plus he can play a bit

Great write up Cheeks. Boffo really. Something different about it. Even better than usual. A clearer and more cohesive style and flow between your quips and footie. I suspect at least one extra pint before you sat down to your old Selectric and banged out this masterpiece.

You've raised your own bar sir. Well done.

Saints fan in peace. Honestly we are not expecting anything out of this game a draw would be amazing. Can assure you we are not over confident as per some posts. As for Southampton being a ****hole yes some parts are it is a dock after all but some part are very nice. Like most towns. Any way best team win and watch out for our gaston he wasn't given any air time on m'o'd but he was a different class last week and we could surprise a few people this weekend.

Saints fan in peace. Honestly we are not expecting anything out of this game a draw would be amazing. Can assure you we are not over confident as per some posts. As for Southampton being a ****hole yes some parts are it is a dock after all but some part are very nice. Like most towns. Any way best team win and watch out for our gaston he wasn't given any air time on m'o'd but he was a different class last week and we could surprise a few people this weekend.

I haven´t been to Soton much myself but of course there are parts that are very nice. Don´t take that write up too serious.

I think we´ll win, the players will be pressed to put on a performance after the Leeds showing and when they need to, they usually do.

Lambert is the danger man for me. In the past we have looked susceptible to concede the odd goal from counter attacks when we put teams under the cosh. Not so much this season though. Should be a good match.

I will be attending this with junior and am really confident of a win. Southampton are decent going forward but no great shakes at the back. We should dominate possesion so limiting their attacks. I think Jelavic will get his 2nd of the season, and we,ll win 3-1.

.........................................Howard.........................................

Coleman..............Jagielka....................Heitinga................Baines

..........................Neville.....................Osman...........................

Mirallas...............................Fellaini...............................Pienaar

.........................................Jelavic........................................

love the Curly Watts part he is the very same as him. think we will win 2 nil, and miss about 3 other goals
Mirallas, and Jelavic to score.

like to see Jelavic pull out the finger abit bar the goal again Villa he has been quiet enough this season
need to get back to last seasons form. C.O.Y.B.............

Oh god, I've actually started to dream about the football scores.

Everton will draw 1-1 after being behind at half time and Liverpool will win 6-0 away to Norwich.

Does that classify as a nightmare?

Coleman's third game in a row at RB then? Nice to see him getting a run there.

moyes said him, naismith and anichebe are doubtful. hopefully coleman will keep his place at RB and then still when gibson comes back and neville takes his rightful place on the bench, here's hoping anyway.

hoping we'll rip these a new one by scoring 4 or 5, we have been threatening to score well more than 3 in a game more than once (league i mean), but will take 3 points however way. 4-1 for me, just have a good feeling

Status
Not open for further replies.