Everton 3-1 Southampton. 29th Sep @ 15.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a blue? I thought he had Merseyside links but wikipedia'd him and it said he was born somewhere equally glib down south.

Yeh he's a Bournemouth lad mate, he was on loan to them for a bit. But i promise you he's a Blue, he was an Abel Xavier fan back in the day

Defo

Something well dodgy about Adkins

This will be a tough game though

Hopefully after 1 win they'll be thinking they are ace but really they are not

Not seen many predicted line ups on this thread yet

I guess that means it will be obvious

Actually think Neville will be a key player for this game.

Defo a tough game, all the so called pundits are going for easy wins, but I have a kick the telly in Draw feeling myself. Either that or a 36 - 0 everton win

West Quay is a decent shopping centre, thats about it, it is a very average city.

I don't mind the Saints.

Adam Lallana was in the year below me at school, really really nice lad and an Evertonian - have I mentioned this before?

Do you reckon he'd join us if we put in an acceptabl bid mate?

He's pretty much the only one I'd have from their team!

Do you reckon he'd join us if we put in an acceptabl bid mate?

He's pretty much the only one I'd have from their team!

I dunno mate, I reckon we would come to us like. I must stress I don't know him that well, if I saw him i'd say hello and have a chat, but we wernt bezzies or nothing.

When he was struggling in the rezzies, I joked with him about playing for Everton and he said he'd love to, more jest than anything but I reckon he would. He'd be ace lining up with Pienaar and Baines on that left, linking with Jelavic

Would be nice for us to give them a good old-fashioned ass-whooping. Sixteen nil us.

I like the Southampton bashing humour in this write up Chico you should do it more often haha. My last trip to S'oton was way back in 1992 and We paid for a whore to pop my 18year old mates cherry for his 18th birthday £40 fecking quid it was. Then cost me £15 to get back to Portsmouth in a taxi on my own cos i lost everyone, no mobile phones in them days unless you sold lots of drugs.

Well 3-0 to us but another uber thrashing would be nice 7-1 again [Poor language removed] the Saints.

Status
Not open for further replies.