Everton 3-1 Manchester United. Saturday 20th February @ 12.45.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice picture from the BBC:

_47340645_roon.jpg

With Arteta in the mix, Pinnear seems to be a better player up front. Arteta gets to control the middle 1/3 and Peanut gets free reign to make plays up front and they don't have to fight over the ball.

Donovan looks alot more comfortable on the left as well.

When Arteta is fit this midfield will only be better. I wouldn't like to be DM pondering what happened today without Fella and Cahil.

And yes Donovan has always been more comfortable on the left.

Great stuff today all in glorious HIGH DEFINITION! Thanks ESPN.

Superb stuff today lads!!

The only toffee in the pub and I didn't half take some stick before the game (and even more so when Berbatov scored)!!

You should've seen the place empty when Rodzilla finished them off. It was brilliant!!

COYB!!

Well I have absolutely no words. Well actually I have millions, I can't stop panting, i'm constantly in a state of arousal, and all I can see is Rodwell with his top off roaring into my end of the ground - that is iconic and that is why I pay my money.

Pure raw emotion on show. That's what it's all about.

I'm sorry to those who can only witness it on telly and read it in the papers, you will never know what it feels like. But you need to get here and feel that. I doubt United fans feel it, maybe Kopites do, but by in large there from the same seed.

But that was just immensifying and I can't believe I witnessed that. Absolutely incredible.

Even the ref was spot on with his injury time, although I doubt he would have played less than 5 if United were still in it.

Got a grolsch on the go to tip my hat to Jonny boy,

and this:

96892943.jpg

We all know what happened next.

When Arteta is fit this midfield will only be better. I wouldn't like to be DM pondering what happened today without Fella and Cahil.

And yes Donovan has always been more comfortable on the left.

Great stuff today all in glorious HIGH DEFINITION! Thanks ESPN.

Not too make you jealous, but I hurt my leg clambering over several people to get a closer look at Rodwell literally diving into the crowd. I may well have got on TV too, banging the hoardings to the left of the players.

Well I have absolutely no words. Well actually I have millions, I can't stop panting, i'm constantly in a state of arousal, and all I can see is Rodwell with his top off roaring into my end of the ground - that is iconic and that is why I pay my money.

Pure raw emotion on show. That's what it's all about.

I'm sorry to those who can only witness it on telly and read it in the papers, you will never know what it feels like. But you need to get here and feel that. I doubt United fans feel it, maybe Kopites do, but by in large there from the same seed.

But that was just immensifying and I can't believe I witnessed that. Absolutely incredible.

Even the ref was spot on with his injury time, although I doubt he would have played less than 5 if United were still in it.

Got a grolsch on the go to tip my hat to Jonny boy,

and this:

96892943.jpg

We all know what happened next.

well pleased for you mate. great win today.

;);)

Games like this will only improve my neighbours wondering what an 'idiot' is living next door. On completely random times to any of them, they'll hear me expressing all sorts of sounds. Ah well, **** them, it's just great being a chosen one.;)lol

Did the site just crash, what happened, went off line for a few minutes. :oops:

Anyway, wearing my Everton shirt this afternoon, was going out tonight, but maybe I'll watch MOTD this night, haven't decided yet.

Is the first league win over Manchester since the Ferguson night in April 2005, I think it is, well worth the wait.

fantastic outcome, totally unexpected, Rooney had a bit of a mare as I understand it, but who gives a fig, its about Everton today, nothing more.

Spurs up next, and Lisbon in between, I'm fairly confident here of future progress.

haven't seen the game, had to make do with radio transmission, but I think you could run out of superlatives for todays performance.

Rodwell may well be worth £50 million someone said after the game, not sure about that, but he was involved and clinched it for us.

I've, no WE'VE waited five years to beat them again in the league, that night at Goodison was something special under the lights, but I can't take anything away from the men today.

Well done to all involved.

;):yahoo::cheers::dance::bye:

Did the site just crash, what happened, went off line for a few minutes. :oops:

Anyway, wearing my Everton shirt this afternoon, was going out tonight, but maybe I'll watch MOTD this night, haven't decided yet.

Is the first league win over Manchester since the Ferguson night in April 2005, I think it is, well worth the wait.

fantastic outcome, totally unexpected, Rooney had a bit of a mare as I understand it, but who gives a fig, its about Everton today, nothing more.

Spurs up next, and Lisbon in between, I'm fairly confident here of future progress.

haven't seen the game, had to make do with radio transmission, but I think you could run out of superlatives for todays performance.

Rodwell may well be worth £50 million someone said after the game, not sure about that, but he was involved and clinched it for us.

I've, no WE'VE waited five years to beat them again in the league, that night at Goodison was something special under the lights, but I can't take anything away from the men today.

Well done to all involved.

;):yahoo::cheers::dance::bye:

Had the same problem a few times after the final whistle. Probably just GOT going overcrowded and overboard. ;)

Not too make you jealous, but I hurt my leg clambering over several people to get a closer look at Rodwell literally diving into the crowd. I may well have got on TV too, banging the hoardings to the left of the players.

Rub it in why don't ya! I thought I had it good seeing the match in HD. There was a real surge of people when he ran over there! What a moment, I'm glad nobody got seriously hurt! ;)

1st half highlights...

Everton-Manchester United (1st half)

Trying to get the 2nd half goals........

Thanks lad i told you we could be up for it. United's defense was there for the taking. Sweet finishes from Gosling always in the right place and Rodwell doing what I've wanted to see from some of our boys more often take on the man and he did. Superb finish.

Site went down for me for over a hour. Sorry couldn't reply sooner.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.