Everton 3-1 Manchester United. Saturday 20th February @ 12.45.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im sensing a deep German theme here.

Its great tho isnt it, ignore that MOTD you massive bulbheads!!!

Did you watch the Women's Skeleton last night? Amy Williams beat 2 Germans, and it was like winning the World Cup.

They even lifted her up, that would never have happened under the Nazi party. Never.

When Goose scored the second the other half was walking up the driveway...apparently the neighbor two houses down said "sounds like someone's getting murdered in there!".

I'm a little hoarse, yes...but c'mon, two houses down!? Surely not... :oops:

Last edited:

When Goose scored the second the other half was walking up the driveway...apparently the neighbor two houses down said "sounds like someone's getting murdered in there!".

I'm a little hoarse, yes...but c'mon, two houses down!? Sure not... :oops:

When Ferguson put us 2 up at Old Trafford I flew out the backdoor to celebrate up the garden, came back to realise I had put the garage door through as the backdoor opens out on to it.

Mum was not impressed, and then Unsy scored an own goal and it wall went wrong from then on.

OMFG

when my friends told me we'd won 3-1 i started screaming like a lunatic in the nightclub i work...

a podium dancer looekd at me like i was completely f*cked ! haha

DID NOT SEE THIS RESULT COMING, i am completely speechless... this is a feeling a could get used to... not knowing what to say as i usually talk too much ! lol

COYBBBB sporting is going DOWN !

I did see this result coming, I felt they had Rooney and that was it. I thought we should have beaten Liverpool at Anfield, I was massively disappointed that we didn't apply ourselves - but today we just tore them apart when we needed to.

Not one goal from a set-piece.

Easy.

Seriously though, we really schooled them, that was futebol at it's finest. Intricate passing, movement, awareness, skill and pace. No defensive players, just hardworking, intelligent, forward thinking players loving there futebol.

Status
Not open for further replies.