Everton 3-1 Manchester United. Saturday 20th February @ 12.45.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This game surpass our 1st half performance against city.
Surpass chelsea game.
Surpass fiorentina game.
This is a historic benchmark for Moyes.

It's been a real joy watching Everton lately. Was worried again that playing without a real controller on the midfield was going to create problems, but ManU hardly created any chances. After keeping Drogba out of the game last week, the defense did well against Rooney & Berbatov.

Big thumbs up for the two young guys coming of the bench.

Great W!

sFun_dancing.gif

F'n fantastic, anyway who questions Moyes' tactical side has well and truly been put in their place.

Ossie was superb, Heitinga and Distin were great, F it, the whole team was fantastic.

to be fair, and without taking anything away from moyes, all that has happened is - as deathbyropeandglass has said - we are now playing as people wanted us to play, and players (as they did last season) are stepping up.

rodwell man of the match though, a ludicrous decision.

GET IN!

I did say we would draw or sneak a win, but that was more a "sneak". We played quality, players in the right positions and good football!

Someone's after telling me that Sky gave RODWELL the MOM. Is this true? Absolute f**king joke if so, sure he scored but he was only on the field for 5-10 minutes!

Building him up to boost their ratings in the transfer window, embarrassing if true.

Buzzing here, nearly lost my voice from shouting so much! hahaha! GET IN THERE!!!!!

Rodwell son, don't ever leave us for them lot, you're too good for them.

Great day to be a blue :D

Someone's after telling me that Sky gave RODWELL the MOM. Is this true? Absolute f**king joke if so, sure he scored but he was only on the field for 5-10 minutes!

Building him up to boost their ratings in the transfer window, embarrassing if true.

Dion Dublin did give Rodwell man of the match, but their website gave it to Pienaar. Personally I would have said Osman or Distin.

heitinga was a beast once again baines had a cracker and donovan ran his socks off.
but osman was at the heart of everything and overshadowed arteta as far as creativity so mom must go to howard

Status
Not open for further replies.