Everton 2019/20 FIFA Roster

Status
Not open for further replies.
28794f3ed049927729d8aa79ae409711--the-words-clinton-njie.jpg

Bambi pooin higher rating than kean??

That's it, time to fire up the petition
Some bad ratings there, Kean, Delph, Mina, Iwobi and Richarlison should not be under 80. Delph being classed as a LB is going to work against him I guess.
Richarlison under-rated, Bolasie and Walcott over-rated.
Baines 2 points higher than Niasse. OK.
Richarlison bein a 79 is a joke, -1 Downgrade from last year

VIRGINS

I used to always laugh/despair at how players would go down by a few points overall as soon as they joined us. Haven’t played FIFA in years though as it’s garbage these days.

Ibrahimovic is still something daft like 85 overall and he’s about 43.

I’ve got last year’s Pro Evo and the ratings were better and the gameplay much more fun. Pikey licenses though.

I used to always laugh/despair at how players would go down by a few points overall as soon as they joined us. Haven’t played FIFA in years though as it’s garbage these days.

I’ve got last year’s Pro Evo and the ratings were better and the gameplay much more fun. Pikey licenses though.

Ahem...

Zlatan is a wizard.

Status
Not open for further replies.