Everton 2017/18 Season Tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might be a bit after April by the time they confirm what's available. But if you just want one ticket & not overly particular where, then you should be OK. More difficult if you want 2/3 together in a particular stand.

Thanks. I am just after the one so hopefully that will help! Been going to Goodison for over 20 years but never had the opportunity to get a season ticket before.

I may as well ask in here.

I received an email last week from Everton to complete a "Membership Research Scheme" survey which I happily completed.

"Dear Evertonian,
We are currently exploring ways in which we can enhance our membership scheme. As part of this work, we are conducting research with supporters to gain views from members and non-members of our current scheme.
We would like to invite you to take part in an online survey to share your views. The survey will take no longer than 10 minutes to complete. We thank you in advance for your participation and feedback.
Please click here to take the survey.
Everton Football Club"

As an international Evertonian, I am actually interested next season in getting a membership/season's ticket of sorts for myself and my nephew. I want to get him more involved and keep that excitement. The survey did in fact mention such possibilities for international Evertonians that can't attend matches.

Is there something like that at present, or will these new schemes be the best bet for us?

There was something in the small print about it in the programme last week mate,you can get the nine month 0% option from this month or you could even take it up in April at the latest:)
Just noticed that I've been charged £28 interest on my March MasterCard statement despite meeting the minimum payment and neither of my 2 payments that month were late,anyone else had this problem!

Just noticed that I've been charged £28 interest on my March MasterCard statement despite meeting the minimum payment and neither of my 2 payments that month were late,anyone else had this problem!
Haven't had my statement yet mate,will look out for that!

Just rang the Everton MasterCard number and was told that I renewed on the 13 February, but the interest free offer wasn't until from the next day the 14th,didn't know that there was an official date just thought once Everton put the tickets on sale that was that so anyone that has renewed using the MasterCard option before the 14 February check your statements. They have honoured the interest free thankfully

Status
Not open for further replies.