Everton 2-1 Sporting

Status
Not open for further replies.
On this Portuguese stream (that I'm not naming!) the commentators go a bit mental whenever Donovan touches the ball. Someone has told them he's Maradonna or something!!

HT

I'd say we need to close down more but they're cutting us open when we do that. We just need to pick up the pace and go at them, their backline's been caught out a few times with some through balls.

Arteta needs to come off, he looks so off the pace.

I dont think he's off the pace, I think he's not really got enough freedom.

I think Rodders needs to come on for Ossie, give Arteta some freedom. Ossie worked his socks off against Chelsea but mainly ran around and kept Lampard quiet but didnt do much in the way of fussball.

Rodders will keep it on the deck, push Mikel up so we can keep the ball better.

Cracking goal out of absolutely nowhere, because we've been very poor. Great play from Tim 'He only offers goals' Cahill.

It's sad watching Arteta atm. He's clearly not fit. Would like to see Rodwell in the second half, giving us a bit more physicality and energy in the midfield. Bily also being an option, moving Pienaar into the middle.

I dont think he's off the pace, I think he's not really got enough freedom.

I think Rodders needs to come on for Ossie, give Arteta some freedom. Ossie worked his socks off against Chelsea but mainly ran around and kept Lampard quiet but didnt do much in the way of fussball.

Rodders will keep it on the deck, push Mikel up so we can keep the ball better.

Osman has been fantastic so far. :blink:

Not the worst half i have ever seen. We could have got another but do look like we could conceed if we are not careful. Would like to see another goal and i think that a 2-0 lead would be enough to see us through.

Status
Not open for further replies.