Everton 2-1 Sporting

Status
Not open for further replies.

StDomingosGringo

Player Valuation: £8m
While Nev hasn't been great can't blame him entirely for Donovan's lack of impact. LD has spent as much time on the left as he has on the right.

toffeeusa

Player Valuation: £500k
I dont think he's off the pace, I think he's not really got enough freedom.

I think Rodders needs to come on for Ossie, give Arteta some freedom. Ossie worked his socks off against Chelsea but mainly ran around and kept Lampard quiet but didnt do much in the way of fussball.

Rodders will keep it on the deck, push Mikel up so we can keep the ball better.
Agreed. Arteta (vs. Chelsea too) seemed to be getting stuck in a defensive role a bit too much. Osman played great though...it's nice to actually have options!

kenada_blue

Welcome to Barcelonaton FC
Where is this from...not doubting your correct just wondering as I haven't got ESPN.
Moyes confirmed it. Needs an op.

Ossie's playing well like but him and Arteta on isnt glueing. We need an anchor and non of them are it in this game, they're getting a bit muddled IMO. Who's creating and who's defending.

Good shout for Billy coming on too. Good to have options.

bluebloodinmyveins

Player Valuation: £70m
While Nev hasn't been great can't blame him entirely for Donovan's lack of impact. LD has spent as much time on the left as he has on the right.
Donavan has obviously been told to hug the touchline, and hes barely come off it. Hes done ok with the balls hes had though. Neville has just panicked every time hes got it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Everton Fan Media
Watch here
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
AdBlock Detected

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks