Everton 2-1 Sporting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue_in_london

Player Valuation: £8m
On this Portuguese stream (that I'm not naming!) the commentators go a bit mental whenever Donovan touches the ball. Someone has told them he's Maradonna or something!!

Gwladys St. Glory

Natural Mystic
HT

I'd say we need to close down more but they're cutting us open when we do that. We just need to pick up the pace and go at them, their backline's been caught out a few times with some through balls.

kenada_blue

Welcome to Barcelonaton FC
Arteta needs to come off, he looks so off the pace.
I dont think he's off the pace, I think he's not really got enough freedom.

I think Rodders needs to come on for Ossie, give Arteta some freedom. Ossie worked his socks off against Chelsea but mainly ran around and kept Lampard quiet but didnt do much in the way of fussball.

Rodders will keep it on the deck, push Mikel up so we can keep the ball better.

NeoNaoNeo

Banned - Abuse Towards Forum Staff
Cracking goal out of absolutely nowhere, because we've been very poor. Great play from Tim 'He only offers goals' Cahill.

It's sad watching Arteta atm. He's clearly not fit. Would like to see Rodwell in the second half, giving us a bit more physicality and energy in the midfield. Bily also being an option, moving Pienaar into the middle.

bluebloodinmyveins

Player Valuation: £70m
I dont think he's off the pace, I think he's not really got enough freedom.

I think Rodders needs to come on for Ossie, give Arteta some freedom. Ossie worked his socks off against Chelsea but mainly ran around and kept Lampard quiet but didnt do much in the way of fussball.

Rodders will keep it on the deck, push Mikel up so we can keep the ball better.
Osman has been fantastic so far. :blink:

lukecrossland

Player Valuation: £6m
Not the worst half i have ever seen. We could have got another but do look like we could conceed if we are not careful. Would like to see another goal and i think that a 2-0 lead would be enough to see us through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Everton Fan Media
Watch here
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
AdBlock Detected

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks