Everton 1-2 Real Madrid KO 0100 4th August

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait for Ronaldo to try some skills down the flank and then get completely added off by Coleman.

if ronaldo does play, it will be great to see how far coleman has come on in the last couple of years. lets hope he doesn't get nightmares if he comes up against di maria again though

The excitement about a pre-season friendly against Real Madrid goes to show exactly why finishing in the ECL qualifying spots is more important than winning a domestic cup.munchmunch

The excitement about a pre-season friendly against Real Madrid goes to show exactly why finishing in the ECL qualifying spots is more important than winning a domestic cup.munchmunch

Ditto. We've had this argument on here before, and respectfully, for the life of me I can't figure out why winning a cup that the likes of Portsmouth, Wigan and Liverpool and other crap clubs have won is more important than finishing 4th.

Sorry I can't agree, I would like to go to Wembly and win the F A cup, Magical experience IMO

anyone know why this game is not being played in a real football stadium.. this baseball field thing is kinda making the tournament cheap looking, and that clay surface seems dangerous.

Why wasnt this played in galaxys stadium?

anyone know why this game is not being played in a real football stadium.. this baseball field thing is kinda making the tournament cheap looking, and that clay surface seems dangerous.

Why wasnt this played in galaxys stadium?

It's at another baseball stadium, the LA Dodgers, pretty historic though.

Ditto. We've had this argument on here before, and respectfully, for the life of me I can't figure out why winning a cup that the likes of Portsmouth, Wigan and Liverpool and other crap clubs have won is more important than finishing 4th.

Cos guys like me can real off all the cup winners and don't have a clue who finished 4th in 1985 for example.

Because fans like myself have never experienced winning a cup before, that's why.

Status
Not open for further replies.