Everton 0-1 Burnley... Match Report and MotM poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
44EC79BC00000578-0-image-a-2_1506867123867.jpg

Just seen the goal for the first time on MOTD2.

lol lol played off the park by Burnley. Incredible.

Where the hell did Schniederlin go? For a round of golf with Koeman?!?

The reality is.

Baines isnt good enough.
Williams is woeful.
Cuco couldnt get on southampton reaerves but starts for us.
Dcl currently is a bang average championship player.
Niasse is a championship player. ....
I could go on .....
We are in trouble and need results quick.

I genuinely have no idea. Every other match this season, I feel like someone has stood out even a little. This time, I'm struggling.

The reality is.

Baines isnt good enough.
Williams is woeful.
Cuco couldnt get on southampton reaerves but starts for us.
Dcl currently is a bang average championship player.
Niasse is a championship player. ....
I could go on .....
We are in trouble and need results quick.
Mate I'd sooner blame Schneiderlin, Siggy etc than DCL. The lads feeding off scraps. Not even scraps, dust.

Never been more glad to have ditched Sky Sports, at least I didn't have to watch it. Feel sorry for those who go the game, must be torture.

Vlasic looked lively for you and at least tried to make something happen.

Too narrow, played right into Burnleys hand. Feel for your fans as there is a huge cloud over the players and lack of confidence.

You need a bit of luck, ball to fall to a forward or a Penatly.

You'll turn it round I think. Really expected more from Sigurdsson, especially the amount of assists he was getting with Swansea. He's got to do more.

I've just watched this back. Our defence is far, far too deep and there is no concerted pressing of the ball as they knock it around the half way line.

Look at that diagonal, 50 yard cross field ball to the by line, that just shouldn't be possible. It's pathetic.

And it's the whole team at fault here, from Williams standing on Pickford's toes at the back to DCL not pressing at the front.

Really says something though that our forwards were the most popular voted. It's our back four that's the problem and will only get worse in my opinion before it gets better. Seamus we have to face it probably will never play the same he used to (hope he proves me wrong) and we need a replacement for him unfortunately. Williams I wanted to give the benefit of the doubt but was absolute cack. Mason Holgate is not a CB and did an ok job as one.

I love Gueye but he took way too many long shots. His value is as a holding midfielder and a passer. I liked Niasse's role, sort of free roaming and helping in defense but he should have stayed forward more than he did. He put in some really good balls from the wing and I think we should look into having him be in a Mirallas/Lookman kind of position.

Sigurdsson was finally in "his position" and proved awful. This is because Rooney was STILL. IN. THE. TEAM. WITH. HIM. Koeman will say he tried him as a sole number 10 but in reality, Rooney should have started and Siggy come on, or vice versa.

Status
Not open for further replies.