Match Thread Everton 0-0 Liverpool - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

We have to take notice of this! It sucks seeing us sitting in 12th but we have to remember Ancelotti has only been in charge for less than 20 games.

And don’t forget, we should be four points better off.

That ridiculous VAR decision to rule out a winner versus the Mancs and the two points criminally squandered by conceding two injury time goals home to Barcodes.

Thinking about it, if the fa hadn't changed the rules they'd have been screwed,
First game back, two injuries, the second of which came after their last sub...
Would of played most of the second half with then men...

satan works in mysterious ways

Barnes is embarrassing, a fantastic player and employed on that legacy.

Hope all is well with you in sunny Antrim Bob, good to see you posting.

Agreed, as a pundit he’s pantomime - the channel 5 show he had was something to behold.

All pretty good here my friend. Had a bit of a hiatus from the forum. Still furloughed and loving the great weather and family time. The football being back will enrich it further (I hope!)

hope all good with you.

Our defense made every chance difficult and that is all you can really ask from them in a game like this. We had the better opportunities and that speaks volumes about their job today.

And don’t forget, we should be four points better off.

That ridiculous VAR decision to rule out a winner versus the Mancs and the two points criminally squandered by conceding two injury time goals home to Barcodes.

In spite of all that, only the RS and the two manc clubs have won more points than Everton since Carlo took charge of his first game.

Impressive start from Carlo.

I’m glad that’s over, I thought we played ok for a pre season, it was a good exercise in how to lock out teams, and we had the best opportunity to win it. Be interesting to see how we shape up against Norwich

Went for Holgate just for holding things together having to partner with Keane. Thought he looked like a real leader tonight. Seamus was also great in handling Mané as well. Good effort from the lads all around at least

Status
Not open for further replies.