• Andre Gomes

• Jean-Philippe Gbamin

• Alex Iwobi

• Abdoulaye Doucoure

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t believe Delph is not on that list.

I voted “Other”.

And that bugger is the reason why.

I know he didn’t cost a big transfer fee but every penny of it plus the huge wage he is on was wasted.

Voted Klassen,but on reflection Koldrop not just because he was a useless CB who couldn't head a ball but puzzled because Moyse knew a good defender when he saw one. Total fiasco on all fronts.

I can’t believe Delph is not on that list.

I voted “Other”.

And that bugger is the reason why.

I know he didn’t cost a big transfer fee but every penny of it plus the huge wage he is on was wasted.
Delph is not there cos he was only 8 million, we could possibly make a profit on him from a newly promoted club.

A lot of the players listed are fairly recent. I’ve gone for Sandro.
Klaasen is second but only because we somehow managed to sell him.

in terms of worst signing in our history.
Alcaraz
Neill
Nyarko
Kroldrup
Gascoigne
Ginola
Mark Hughes
Ah Yes Nyarko I did feel sorry for him when the fan confronted him.. when we signed him I had high hopes that he'd do well.

Delph is not there cos he was only 8 million, we could possibly make a profit on him from a newly promoted club.

Well, if and when that happy event comes to pass that assessment will have some merit.

In the meantime he is sitting on a massive salary and not contributing owt to our club nor has he done since the day and hour we signed him.

He didn’t cost a big fee but IMO on a pound for pound basis he is the biggest waste of Everton’s money in this or any other era.

Status
Not open for further replies.