• Andre Gomes

• Jean-Philippe Gbamin

• Alex Iwobi

• Abdoulaye Doucoure

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The answer is still Bolasie but shoutout to Martinez for bringing us a terrible goalie, defender, midfielder, and striker all from the same relegated team in one summer.

Actually I liked Robles.
Robles is probably better than the current version of Pickford.

I mean it's crazy how everyone turned on Robles after a few games with mistakes, and rightly imo, consistency in goal is really the key, but we're still hoping that Pickford can turn it around.

Bolasie:
£26 million
6 G/A
£4.3 million per G/A

Siggy:
£45 million
51 G/A
£0.88 million per G/A

Yes Siggy hasn't been great and was a tremendous waste of money but let's not pretend he's been Bolasie levels of useless
I really dislike siggy but bolasie was a whole new level of bad. He is without doubt the worst for me

Robles is probably better than the current version of Pickford.

I mean it's crazy how everyone turned on Robles after a few games with mistakes, and rightly imo, consistency in goal is really the key, but we're still hoping that Pickford can turn it around.

Robles was ok but I'll never shake the memory of him waving 3 goals in at Anfield without even diving

Bolasie had a little spell with Lukaku where things were clicking, I'd have to say Klassen or Gomes if we're being honest, Gomes has put in good performances but 1 goal and 5 assists in 70 appearances is pretty shocking for my boy Andre.
Klassen was just a disaster, Not fit for the league at all.

A lot of the players listed are fairly recent. I’ve gone for Sandro.
Klaasen is second but only because we somehow managed to sell him.

in terms of worst signing in our history.
Alcaraz
Neill
Nyarko
Kroldrup
Gascoigne
Ginola
Mark Hughes

If it is value for money. Bolasie and Gomes with their respective returns (goals and assists) have to be up there with our worst. Doesn’t even take into account the wages payed to them both over the course of their contract.

A lot of the players listed are fairly recent. I’ve gone for Sandro.
Klaasen is second but only because we somehow managed to sell him.

in terms of worst signing in our history.
Alcaraz
Neill
Nyarko
Kroldrup
Gascoigne
Ginola
Mark Hughes
Neill? Considering we signed him on a free as cover, he did that job absolutely fine and we then sold him on for a profit, that’s an absolutely mad shout.

Bolasie:
£26 million
6 G/A
£4.3 million per G/A

Siggy:
£45 million
51 G/A
£0.88 million per G/A

Yes Siggy hasn't been great and was a tremendous waste of money but let's not pretend he's been Bolasie levels of useless
Yup he is fine. Yes we overpaid a bit but he is alright overall.

it is weird Thomas. It’s like some fans don’t understand the concept of other fans getting sick to the back teeth of certain players. It’s very strange, it’s like they watch football in a bubble and don’t know that there’s a long history of fans being done with players to the point of no return.

you’ve done well to highlight it, even if you’ve gone a bit far in calling them scruffs
Just a cheeky bit of banter mate, don’t be offended.

Status
Not open for further replies.