Europa League

Which Everton player will be the most influential during the Europa League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
no mate - we have a very very realistic chance. i mean soton, west ham and swansea are up there at the moment, we find some form we can easily have a great europa run AND qualify for CL through the league - you're undervaluing us so much - the competition is not great.

you're also saying people are deluded if they think we can't win europa, which based on our results so far is baffling.

Time will tell mate. I personally think that the prospect of us winning the Europa League is extremely far fetched, and I don't think beating Lille and Wolfsburg has the rest of the competition quaking in their boots.

Finishing in the top four is similarly far fetched, it just isn't going to happen I'm afraid.

Time will tell mate. I personally think that the prospect of us winning the Europa League is extremely far fetched, and I don't think beating Lille and Wolfsburg has the rest of the competition quaking in their boots.

Finishing in the top four is similarly far fetched, it just isn't going to happen I'm afraid.

i don't think we'll win it - but teams like wolfsberg are one of the best in the competition. as well as lille who finished 3rd in one of the big 5 leagues. this is europe's second competition, there are hardly any better teams in the competition.

If we can reach the quarters il start believing we can do it. Itll be very hard though. champions league rejects coming into the last 32 will of course make it even harder ffs...anyone know if CL teams coming into it are seeded from last32 draw?

If we can reach the quarters il start believing we can do it. Itll be very hard though. champions league rejects coming into the last 32 will of course make it even harder ffs...anyone know if CL teams coming into it are seeded from last32 draw?

Only 4 of the 8 are seeded based on highest coefficient.
The 12 EL group winners are seeded also.

Can't play teams from current group or own country in last 32

Wolfsburg will get to the semi finals at least - they are a different proposition now to the team we beat at Goodison. I will be surprised if we get a result against them later in the month.
They are 2nd in their league 2 points behind Bayern and are absolutely flying.

Only 4 of the 8 are seeded based on highest coefficient.
The 12 EL group winners are seeded also.

Can't play teams from current group or own country in last 32
thanks for that...will be very hard either way. just hope the draw up to quarters at least is reasonably kind.

Ahhh rights cheers for this as it saves me wasting my time wondering what may happen this season.

Also by the way mate, what are numbers for next weeks lottery mate?

if we beat young boys over the two legs, our newcastle game on the 14th march would have to change. Would it just be pushed back to the sunday??

Status
Not open for further replies.