Europa League - Lyon (Away)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Lyons loons will, without a doubt, be out Wednesday night - and probably after the game thursday considering the early kick off looking for something. They had the audacity to have a go at the Oak before the last weeks game. The Irish & English bars will be target, but probably any bar with a number of blues in it. Lyon loons targeted the England fans in the King Arthur pub before the England Slovakia game during the Euros last year.

But safety in numbers, yes.

Anyone staying close to Part Dieu station? Staying at Ibis les Halles.

Campanile Lyon Centre for us.

IS ANYONE FLYING OUT ON TUESDAY FROM LUTON???

Flying out on my own but meeting some mates in Lyon when I arrive.

Also have a spare bed in my hotel if anyone is struggling...

Let me know!

Anyone had any luck with VPN connection to their website buying tickets in the home end
I've got a code and I can get on the site, go right through the process of ticket selection etc, but when I pay it comes up with a 'website maintenance' message. Must have tried about 20 times.

I'd imagine the stand to avoid is the stand opposite where we are.

It's coloured in Blue (€10 tickets) on their map, and appears that's where their "Ultras" congregate.

There is a stadium plan a few pages back.
Blocks 123 and 124 are directly below the away end, might be the best place to go if you have the chance of getting in the home end.

I've got a code and I can get on the site, go right through the process of ticket selection etc, but when I pay it comes up with a 'website maintenance' message. Must have tried about 20 times.

How many tickets are you after? Ive got a French VPN or try downloading zenvpn

Need two tickets for Lyon away Let me know of any going. Already booked to to go can't wait nice couple of days away with toffees looking forward to it few beers, good atmosphere and good times. COYB. We're all going on a European tour ⚽

Status
Not open for further replies.