Europa League - Lyon (Away)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oasis1878

Player Valuation: £30m
Hey, first time posting I believe...

Just a quick one, looking at going to Lyon away in November and just wanted to know where people were going from and how long they were staying in France?

Looking to get things booked and sorted asap but am not too sure on what to book just yet.

Any other information/ help would be appreciated as it looks like I may be going on my own at the moment (meeting a Lyon supporting friend there in France).

Let us know!

Depending upon where you're travelling from, you need to be checking/booking flights NOW, cos the prices have already gone up... and it might be worth checking out train travel too.

Depending upon where you're travelling from, you need to be checking/booking flights NOW, cos the prices have already gone up... and it might be worth checking out train travel too.
In Norwich at the moment, so looking like Luton as straight from here is so much more expensive

Hey, first time posting I believe...

Just a quick one, looking at going to Lyon away in November and just wanted to know where people were going from and how long they were staying in France?

Looking to get things booked and sorted asap but am not too sure on what to book just yet.

Any other information/ help would be appreciated as it looks like I may be going on my own at the moment (meeting a Lyon supporting friend there in France).

Let us know!

Most people will likely travel out on the Wednesday and back on the Friday. There's plenty of accommodation to chose from, especially at that time of the year, but there'll be lots of Blues wanting to go to Lyon because it'll be the easiest to get tickets to.

As Andy's said, the train's not a bad option, and will likely be £100 to £140, but it'll save you the 25 Euros or so it'd cost for a return on the tram from the airport.

The stadium in Lyon is miles from the city centre but tram takes you literally to the doorstep. Although took almost 2 hours to get back into town when I was there.

The stadium in Lyon is miles from the city centre but tram takes you literally to the doorstep. Although took almost 2 hours to get back into town when I was there.
Ah right. As I said I have a Lyon supporting friend who lives there so may be able to stay at his house, which I believe is relatively near the stadium. 2 hours away, further than I had imagined

Ah right. As I said I have a Lyon supporting friend who lives there so may be able to stay at his house, which I believe is relatively near the stadium. 2 hours away, further than I had imagined

It's not 2 hours away. It's like 20 minutes away. It was just a nightmare getting on the tram or a bus after the game at last year's Euros.

Status
Not open for further replies.