Europa League do we want it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The question isn’t do you want Europe in general it’s Do you want Europe Next Season with the season being 2 months shorter

What if we do not want it.
What would happen if our season is over just after 25 matches because mathematically we cannot get top four and get knocked out of the cups already?
Nothing to play for lol

Yes from me and play the squad players and kids in the League Cup, depending on where we are at when it comes around even the FA Cup.

Yes, in fact the only meaningless competition for us at the moment is the league. You can play crap on the league all season but put good run together last half a dozen games and you have a top half finish.

Yes, our most realistic goal for next season will be qualifying for Europa anyway, why anyone wouldn't want to do it a year early is beyond me.

Can't see us qualifying this season regardless, but its another trophy we would have a chance at winning and raises the clubs profile.

European football is rubbish, too many short memories on here, really hope we miss out on it, rather have a real go at the league cup, we need to win something

As i said a week or so ago, i always want euro comps even when others dont want europa league, but with this virus delaying the new season and that probably going to be a bit cramped in if they still have international breaks, plus the euro's next may, this maybe a good time to not be in it, but if we somehow get it i will take it
European football attracts a better calibre of player. Europa is a minimum aim for us every season imo
Yes, I like watching Everton games... Europe = more of them.
Always. Anyone who doesnt want Europe is too afraid of failure to enjoy success, which is bizarre to me. Letting failure from a few years ago drive you to want to play just a bit worse than you could be is beyond absurd.

These. Everything else is wrong. @me. See same discussion last year, adn the year before that, and the year before that...

/Thread

The last two European adventures have been complete disasters for the club, one had us genuinely concerned about relegation until March, the other ended with Big Sam in charge

Always. Anyone who doesnt want Europe is too afraid of failure to enjoy success, which is bizarre to me. Letting failure from a few years ago drive you to want to play just a bit worse than you could be is beyond absurd.
We had the dumbest manager on the face of the earth who didn't give a single f*** about the club or it's supporters.

But let's attempt to be happy if we drop out of a global profile raising competition.

Moshiri has gotten quite a bit wrong in his tenure but he FINALLY has gotten the BOSS manager we have all wanted. Can we trust he knows what is best for the players at the club?

Status
Not open for further replies.