Europa League do we want it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did I read that clubs playing European football won’t participate in the league cup at all next season? Is that right? It would surely make us the favourite to win it if so?

Did I read that clubs playing European football won’t participate in the league cup at all next season? Is that right? It would surely make us the favourite to win it if so?

Dont think its been confirmed mate.

I'll be honest if thats true I hope we miss europe - would likely leave us and one of Arsenal or Spurs as the best teams in the comp - would go all out for it.

Yes 100% I want it. I need to go away in Europe again. Finances and qualification have only ever met once to allow me to do that - when we played Young Boys a few years ago. Went to Bern. It was simply the best time evr.
So that's just about you, not the club, you can have a beano with the lads anytime.

You know exactly what will happen? Doncaster Rovers 2-1 Everton in the 3rd round.

Lets be real, to get were we are when we were 3rd bottom early December, and to be in with a shot of getting Europa, if we get it or not, we have done so very well and it looks good for the Future, we just have to have this kind of form when the new season starts and not let how we have done drop and be wasted,
When we win most of the time as we know other things in other games dont fall for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.