Europa Conference League

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was previously against this at the start thinking the club was above it, but I think it's the wrong attitude to have.

We're no longer the club we were in terms of winning trophies and if we go far, this would be good for the matchgoing away fans, and could result in a trophy and Europa League Qualification

Newcastle fans still legitimately claim the Fairs Cup win and they actually qualified for that from only finishing 10th in the league. No one cares though.

Was previously against this at the start thinking the club was above it, but I think it's the wrong attitude to have.

We're no longer the club we were in terms of winning trophies and if we go far, this would be good for the matchgoing away fans, and could result in a trophy and Europa League Qualification

Newcastle fans still legitimately claim the Fairs Cup win and they actually qualified for that from only finishing 10th in the league. No one cares though.
I’m forever reminding the locals that it was basically an invitation event so doesn’t count as a major honour. TBF the Skunks had the Anglo-Italian and Anglo-Scottish cups down as major honours in their programme for donkeys years

Status
Not open for further replies.