Euromillions Winning 157m

Status
Not open for further replies.

toffee-boy

Player Valuation: £15m
The euro mill's is 157 million tonight (it could be you)

if it was you would help everton in any way and if so how .. ie pay off there debt .. buy them a player?

I think I would buy finch farm and pay off the debt everton have and loan it back to the club for 0%

if it was you would help everton in any way and if so how .. ie pay off there debt .. buy them a player?

I think I would buy finch farm and pay off the debt everton have and loan it back to the club for 0%

I would buy all the seats around Bill and give them to the Blue Union.

Even if you won it you'd only have half the amount of a man who owns a quarter and around a tenth of a man who owns ten percent(his family anyway).

Why would you give money to those who are richer than you?

Bill Kenwright wouldn't let you help mate.

I'd buy a box but it'd prob hardly get used as i'd be on my super yacht in the Carribean or somewhere.... deffo avin a go at this tonight.

No way would i give away 20 odd million so it could be wasted on 1 player and their wages, it wouldn't make any difference in the long run. The only investment that would be worthwhile would be to help sort out the stadium problem. And that would probably cost too much anyway.

Why do you have a picture of Abel Xavier as your avatar?

because he was one of the worse players i had seen play for everton and it reminds me things are not as bad as it was

I know there are guys who own more and have more but they might as well not have anything as they dont give anything out. so atleast it would make some sort of a diff .. .(more than likely not)

Haha, so basically everyone wants Bill to spend all his money on us but none of us would use ours if we had any.

On second thoughts, I would buy Finch Farm from LCC, nice little return on the lease fee.

I would also ban Kenwright from entering, except on special occasions when he is allowed entry upon doing the truffle shuffle.

Status
Not open for further replies.