Erwin Koeman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eggs

Player Valuation: £100m
Amazing we don't appear to have a thread about our Assistant Manager. Listening to him talk, he's clearly a real football man and perhaps his influence is a little under the radar.

Apparently the players respect him and he's happy to shun the limelight. He was a top footballer in his own right and I think there's more shrewdness than nepotism in his appointment.

Amazing we don't appear to have a thread about our Assistant Manager. Listening to him talk, he's clearly a real football man and perhaps his influence is a little under the radar.

Apparently the players respect him and he's happy to shun the limelight. He was a top footballer in his own right and I think there's more shrewdness than nepotism in his appointment.
True about him being under the radar, I wouldn't know him if I bumped into him. Good thread IMHO.

....says he watched the U23s on Monday with a view to which individuals could play in the first team. Very interesting he singled out Matthew Pennington for "playing very well".

Impressed with EK. He played in the Dutch Euro winning team and said Lukaku is a better finisher than Van Basten.

JS94233210.jpg

someone link me to the most compelling erwin koeman material on the internet

I'm home sick and bored

Status
Not open for further replies.