End of season lap of appreciation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Horse

Player Valuation: £500k
Its a bit of a tradition for the players to do a lap after the last home game of the season no matter how the season has gone. Last year the ground was less than half empty by the time they came out. Will they have the cheek to one this year given the absolute rubbish they've served up regularly since August?

Last year I walked out in disgust. This year I'm staying behind to vent my anger at them, the manager and the board and I urge all Evertonians who attend the game that day to do the same. Many talk about how angry they are and how much they want change but when the crunch time comes too many bottle out. It's been a disgrace, simply walking out isn't a strong enough message I don't feel.

Stand up and be counted blues.

Last year I walked out in disgust. This year I'm staying behind to vent my anger at them, the manager and the board and I urge all Evertonians who attend the game that day to do the same. Many talk about how angry they are and how much they want change but when the crunch time comes too many bottle out. It's been a disgrace, simply walking out isn't a strong enough message I don't feel.

Haha.... Didn't think they had it in them.

Punctuation is the difference between helping your uncle, Jack, off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse. @Bungle

Last edited:

Some of us did at the Bournemouth game...

Status
Not open for further replies.