Elm: is this lad taking the pee?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nebbiolo

Valuation: £108 million
How long does this lad need to make a decision? Assuming we've offered him a deal, it's time he either accepts or declines. I mean, who is he to keep us waiting? And why are we still waiting? We haven't time to fart around with lads of his untested ability.

Or am I wrong?

How long does this lad need to make a decision? Assuming we've offered him a deal, it's time he either accepts or declines. I mean, who is he to keep us waiting? And why are we still waiting? We haven't time to fart around with lads of his untested ability.

Or am I wrong?
Probably

I agree with you, he is obviously waiting for other clubs to come in for him (ie. city) if he doesnt want to make a decision now, leave him and go after someone who wants to play for Everton

I'll believe we're serious about him when I see Moyes put his name on the team sheet . Untill then , it's just more frustrating journalism .

It's the biggest decision in his career and he obviously has quite a few options besides us - leave the boy be.

I like his quotes, weighing things up, hes been more positive about us then anyone, im sure he is only a player of potential he may take a bit of time to get anywhere near our first team.

Persuming its all true.

I like his quotes, weighing things up, hes been more positive about us then anyone, im sure he is only a player of potential he may take a bit of time to get anywhere near our first team.

Persuming its all true.

You shitting me? If he is signed he is going straight in or Moyes needs his head testing. Have you not seen his goals?

Well, it wouldn't surprise me if a certain bloke by the name of harry has been sniffing around looking to prize another of our targets away...(n)

We havent put a bid in. Heerenveen and apparantly an English club have had bids rejected. That's either us or Fulham and they confirmed Citeh are interested.

What it seems to me is that we're hoping he hasnt picked a club, or Kalmar havent accepted a bid, near the end of the transfer window so we can try and swoop in with a low bid and get him.

You shitting me? If he is signed he is going straight in or Moyes needs his head testing. Have you not seen his goals?

Not a chance mate, he may be good and he may make the first team as a sub or even start some games, hes still young, and will need to adjust to Premeir League football IMO.

Saw his goals the lad can shoot, can he do it with less time and space, we dont know yet wheather his all round game is any good, or if he will even cut it at this level.

Ok, so then why are we worrying about signing players if all we plan to do with them is bench them?

Well it seems the only way we can get high end players in our team in to buy them raw or young and develop them.

He could be class and fit straight in, i just doubt it given his age and the standard hes playing at, ive seen his goals but ive never seen him play! Well i tell a lie i saw him in the summer but out of a lot of players i do remember from that tournament he didnt stick out in my mind. What do i know though!

Last edited:
According to some guy on here who apparently knows him personally, We have not made a bid for him. Nor has anyone else yet apparently.
It seems strange he is visiting clubs which have not made any sort of official move for the player. Obviously things work differently over there.

Status
Not open for further replies.