Ellis Simms

Status
Not open for further replies.

T28ColdBlowLion

Player Valuation: £500k
Apparently we are interested in signing this geezer. Has he actually played any games for you in your first team? Is he any good for championship level?

He is a goalscoring machine

He is a tank, a fridge and a unit

He bounces players off him like a prime Akinfenwa
No good for us then. We need someone who needs 18 golden chances to score 1, Someone who has the touch of a trampoline and who tags us in the stands to take his place to defend his deteriorating honour based upon being total [Poor language removed]

Have you met @davek he is not a fan of the Wall
No I don’t believe I have. Introduce us. Very few are anything but full of hate for us based upon the fact that we are pure evil and against anything decent apparently. But we are mostly all perfect gents, just misunderstood a wee bit. Best behaved supporters in the land when left alone to spread the love. And fk we do like a rainbow ?

Can’t be that famous I’ve never heard of him and I’ve heard of most of our people.

Like this great example of a Millwall fan. “Millwall fan buys Bristol rovers young fan season ticket after father dies of Covid”.

Can’t be that famous I’ve never heard of him and I’ve heard of most of our people.

Like this great example of a Millwall fan. Millwall fan buys Bristol rovers young fan season ticket after father dies of Covid”.

We love Tim cahill here at everton mate. Haven't seen many better than him in the last 30 years or so. You have any others like him you can sort us out with?
'Let em come, let em come, let em come '

Apparently we are interested in signing this geezer. Has he actually played any games for you in your first team? Is he any good for championship level?
Looked like he found the SPL easy, scored for fun for our youth teams, has developed physically even more over the year. I want him to be given a chance here tbh. If he played a few sequential prem games this season, his price would rocket, even if he wasn't quite ready for the step up.
Would prefer him to go on loan, and he'd do well for you guys.

No good for us then. We need someone who needs 18 golden chances to score 1, Someone who has the touch of a trampoline and who tags us in the stands to take his place to defend his deteriorating honour based upon being total [Poor language removed]
Rondon's your man!

Status
Not open for further replies.