2021/22 Ellis Simms

buddy

Player Valuation: £500k
I look at high lights of lower l league football on Quest T.V and see a lot of good young players,maybe not first choice but better than getting a unfit striker from China,one lad took the ball across the box,and hit 2ins bellow left cross bar thats a goal in any league.But dont bother getting him for buttons know just pay a fortune in 2 years time.

edge

no balls, no everton shirt,
Not for us he doesn't.

He couldn't get a single minute over that joker rondon, I don't have any hope for the lad sadly.
Be a bit hard for him as he has been injured the entire time Rondon has been here.
We will see in the long run, but i think he isn't to bad , better option going forwards than Rondon not that saying much on current form.

Bluestar

Player Valuation: £30m
Not for us he doesn't.

He couldn't get a single minute over that joker rondon, I don't have any hope for the lad sadly.
He has been injured.

He looks like a slotter to me. Did well on loan and needs a chance to step up, either a championship loan, or with some sub appearances for us.

I think he will end up going on loan to Blackpool for the second half of the season. then get a chance with our first team next season if he does well.

Carloblues

Player Valuation: £25m
Be a bit hard for him as he has been injured the entire time Rondon has been here.
We will see in the long run, but i think he isn't to bad , better option going forwards than Rondon not that saying much on current form.

He has been injured.

He looks like a slotter to me. Did well on loan and needs a chance to step up, either a championship loan, or with some sub appearances for us.

I think he will end up going on loan to Blackpool for the second half of the season. then get a chance with our first team next season if he does well.

I think he looks decent myself btw, but my point is if you can't get a single minute ahead of the waste man that is rondon what hope do you have?

Bluestar

Player Valuation: £30m
II think he looks decent myself btw, but my point is if you can't get a single minute ahead of the waste man that is rondon what hope do you have?
I understand that, but he has been injured.

If he is to get time it will be small cameos. No manager will throw untested players on ahead of experienced players.

I think he will get time next season.

brian labone

Player Valuation: £2.5m
At the one minute mark he says It was my first loan spell at Blackpool. Well I sincerely hope there is a second spell, to help us on the push for the play offs once more. It's certainly a strong possibility I would suggest. The Tangerines would be keen for sure.
How do any of us know how good or bad he is until given a few games in the premiership. Give him a chance.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Goodison Park Print
Order Now
Holy Trinity
Order Now
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
Everton Shirts
Order Now
Everton Mishmash Jigsaw
Order Now
Match Day Print
ORDER NOW
Goodison Park
ORDER NOW
Under The Lights
ORDER NOW
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks