Transfer Rumour Eliaquim Mangala

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok with it as a loan but has looked pretty gash for city . Hard to be worse than Ashley. Hope a change of scenary suits hin

Using ** to avoid the bad language filter will not prevent a warning.
It amazes me just how many people give it s**t about players before they even get here. The players that play in his position other then holgate have been dire this season. If he comes and let’s be honest this is everton so it’s a big IF get onside and actually support him because he might actually be suited to our style of play. Plus I know it hasn’t worked out at city but would they really of thrown the money they did at him if he was that crap?

It amazes me just how many people give it s**t about players before they even get here. The players that play in his position other then holgate have been dire this season. If he comes and let’s be honest this is everton so it’s a big IF get onside and actually support him because he might actually be suited to our style of play. Plus I know it hasn’t worked out at city but would they really of thrown the money they did at him if he was that crap?

If he wasn't crap you could argue why have City bought Stones, Otamendi and Laporte since they signed him.

If he wasn't crap you could argue why have City bought Stones, Otamendi and Laporte since they signed him.
Otamendi till this season has been crap and stones hasn’t set the world alight since going there in my opinion and Laporte well time will tell with him. Different players for different managers. If he comes in an does a job I won’t be arguing and it’s only a loan so we can always give him back. I just don’t see why we as fans write players off before we have even got them on a pitch

Some fans will not like this. They might want Laporte but in reality, we can only sign from the bottom end of the Sky 6 food chain. Walcott and Mangala, squad players at the Sky 6 teams with a point to prove. And hopefully will improve us as a team.

Status
Not open for further replies.