EFC vids when you're in the crowd

Status
Not open for further replies.
maxresdefault.jpg

On the view facing Bullens I'm in the front row almost in line with Arteta when he took the shot, it was the first game that my Wife was ever at, she complained about the cold for the entire game.

I saw myself once at a derby match in the 70’s. Easily spotted as I was wearing a white pure wool polar neck. Apart from reaching temperatures of about 500 degrees in the middle of the St End, it was totally destroyed.

Spotted my brother in law and his brother in a photo of the Lower Gwlady's that was featured in a BBC article one time. Can't for the life of me remember the game though, only that it was really sunny.

On the view facing Bullens I'm in the front row almost in line with Arteta when he took the shot, it was the first game that my Wife was ever at, she complained about the cold for the entire game.

You can just make us out that's my wife in the pink hat over the 8 on the hoarding I'm sitting on her right.
Screenshot_20201027-121032.png

There myself really did rain that day , the performance made it worth it.
Was the year before first game of the season?
I think it was, or very early in the season. Remember us singing ' we're singing in the rain' towards the end of the match.

Status
Not open for further replies.