EFC U21

Status
Not open for further replies.

GOAL! @southport_fc 2-1 #EFCU21. Evans pulls one back from close range following a slight scramble in the box. 54 minutes gone.

does it matter where its covered.its still everton at the end of the day

...it does matter because we end up with duplicate dialogue about the same thing. I'm not the thread police but if we open up a new thread for every game it becomes a difficult site to navigate. That's my view anyway.

Missed this. @dylanw75 , @Eggs is right here. We have match threads for senior games, obvs, and if the kids play in a semi or a final then pretty sure a thread would be fine for that, but in general, Youth team chat is best kept in the one thread mate.

Missed this. @dylanw75 , @Eggs is right here. We have match threads for senior games, obvs, and if the kids play in a semi or a final then pretty sure a thread would be fine for that, but in general, Youth team chat is best kept in the one thread mate.
i appreciate what you both say and take that on board as im new to this sort of thing having previously been on the official efc app fan wall. (which has gone downhill imo). is there currently a youth thread in the go mate ?

Status
Not open for further replies.