Edinson Cavani

Status
Not open for further replies.

APN_EFC

Player Valuation: £25m
This rumour is almost as funny as the time when we thought we were getting Mourinho as manager, and then would also get Mata, keep Lukaku, get Hart, get Costa on loan, build a new stadium and bring Rooney back h...oh wait.

We're clearly not doing a Man City or Chelsea and suddenly getting into loads of money, so why would Cavani leave this nouveau-Barcelona front three that he's in. Is there something we don't know? Why would we buy Giroud and Cavani when we have the new Niasse who is obviously now going to win the Ballon d'Or?

The funny thing with this is not so much that we're getting linked to Cavani, but that the types of players we get linked to determine the type of hype and expectations we are building up around the club, or rather what other people are building up. It's all a cruel joke just to set us up to be disappointed, and I'm happier with the transfer policy to bring in young English players to the U23s, to recruit people like DCL, Lookman, Vlasic. What do you think?

Last edited:
This rumour is almost as funny as the time when we thought we were getting Mourinho as manager, and then would also get Mata, keep Lukaku, get Hart, get Costa on loan, build a new stadium and bring Rooney back h...oh wait.

We're clearly not doing a Man City or Chelsea and suddenly getting into loads of money, so why would Cavani leave this nouveu-Barcelona front three that he's in. Is there something we don't know? Why would we buy Giroud and Cavani when we have the new Niasse who is obviously now going to win the Ballon d'Or?

The funny thing with this is not so much that we're getting linked to Cavani, but that the types of players we get linked to determine the type of hype and expectations we are building up around the club, or rather what other people are building up. It's all a cruel joke just to set us up to be disappointed, and I'm happier with the transfer policy to bring in young English players to the U23s, to recruit people like DCL, Lookman, Vlasic. What do you think?

*Edinson

*edinted

giphy.gif

PSG will undoubtedly be selling players having spent over a gazillion pounds in the summer.
I just don't see this guy fancying a run out on Thursday nights or in the Carabao cup personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.