Votes: 94 38.8%
  • Cheese on toast

Votes: 27 11.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

polish

Player Valuation: £35m
Would like to know your opinion about Edward John Frank Howe. Should we go for him in the Summer? Are there any better candidates?

He’s proven in the league, he’s young and his side is playing a decent brand of football. There are some defensive woes but being honest, he’s managing the smallest club in the PL and there aren’t many top players who are attracted by Bournemouth.

On a bonus side he described himself as an Evertonian and supported us as a kid.

And he never relegate any club and was never sacked.

Seriously if Tuchel is not available or affordable I am #TeamHowe

Seems a really nice guy, guess its a case of until he steps up we wont know how good he is. A friend of mine said he reminds him of martinez, great attacking but defensively suspect.

I would prefer someone who is a bit more seasoned, and has won trophies consistently.

Seems a really nice guy, guess its a case of until he steps up we wont know how good he is. A friend of mine said he reminds him of martinez, great attacking but defensively suspect.

I would prefer someone who is a bit more seasoned, and has won trophies consistently.
Looking at Koeman and Allardyce it's quite hard to find someone experienced in the game with a drive to take us forward and build a solid foundation. We tried but it seems they are here just for a paycheck and they don't care about a long term future of the club.

I'd rather see us taking risk and hire someone young and ambitious.

Don’t think he’s a terrible choice, but with the money that an Everton boss makes these days, I think we should do our best to attract a manager who actually commands/deserves that pay.

Yes.
I would love us to be something that resembles successful with a good, honest, English manager leading us.
He would walk barefoot across hot coals to come to Goodison.

Looking at Koeman and Allardyce it's quite hard to find someone experienced in the game with a drive to take us forward and build a solid foundation. We tried but it seems they are here just for a paycheck and they don't care about a long term future of the club.

I'd rather see us taking risk and hire someone young and ambitious.

We did that before with Moyes.
Despite what many seem to recollect it worked out great despite having a spend of virtually nothing.
If only we were in such a position before wasting around 200 million quid.

I don’t think that is as important a factor. When you break things down, in each league there are only usually 2 trophies to be won every year (3 in the pl i know), and 2 European trophies, there usually 18-20 teams in each league. 9 times out of 10, the teams with the most resources, most money, win the most trophies, it is what it is, in every league. But there are more good coaches around than there are teams with the rescources to allow them to win. Yes occasionally the underdog wins, but not so often.

I look at my own’s team’s quest for a new head trainer, there is probably only 3 coaches currently working in Germany I would like to see them go for in the summer, Niko Kovac, Heikko Herrlich and Julian Nagelsmann, they have won a grand total of 0 trophies between them.

Plus it’s more important to get the upper structure of the club organized first, otherwise it doesn’t matter who the coach is.

I don’t think that is as important a factor. When you break things down, in each league there are only usually 2 trophies to be won every year (3 in the pl i know), and 2 European trophies, there usually 18-20 teams in each league. 9 times out of 10, the teams with the most resources, most money, win the most trophies, it is what it is, in every league. But there are more good coaches around than there are teams with the rescources to allow them to win. Yes occasionally the underdog wins, but not so often.

I look at my own’s team’s quest for a new head trainer, there is probably only 3 coaches currently working in Germany I would like to see them go for in the summer, Niko Kovac, Heikko Herrlich and Julian Nagelsmann, they have won a grand total of 0 trophies between them.

Plus it’s more important to get the upper structure of the club organized first, otherwise it doesn’t matter who the coach is.

I personally think a manager who wins trophies says a lot.

And the managers you mentioned, why did Bayern not go for them if they are good?

Status
Not open for further replies.