Dyche is the man

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant see where the goals will come from( i think we need 7 wins) but we must get behind the team. I also think we should pair Onana and Doucoure, play Dcl and Simms up front. There. Masterplan?

What Dyche brings in is a different set of tactics. It was frustrating under Lampard as we never seemed to want to change our approach too much. Playing 2 strikers could ve world changing for us. Who knows, Maupay might actually bag some goals or assists if he has someone up there with him. And whiping the ball in with 2 big CFs in Dom and Simms certainly sounds appealing to me. Would have been nice to get another striker or winger in but we need to remember we are going to be playing a different style now. Part of me is actually kind of excited to watch us play now.
Mean this metaphorically not literarily, Maupay is a ratty kind of player, feeds of scraps and not to be used as the main striker and think he is perfect for Dyche 2nd striker in the two up top where he can hassle and work opposition back line.

Mean this metaphorically not literarily, Maupay is a ratty kind of player, feeds of scraps and not to be used as the main striker and think he is perfect for Dyche 2nd striker in the two up top where he can hassle and work opposition back line.
Agreed. We haven't been playing him to his strengths. He was never going to ve a back up target man for us

Just hope we give Dyche a chance and get behind the team, even when its 5-0 to Arsenal after 36 minutes on Saturday!!:coffee:

Personally think he did well with the budget he had. And the last 18 months at yous he did predict you would likely go down without better investment. Think it was the season as you said you only signed a 4 choice keeper and dale Stephen’s. The season after with ageing squad you started to decline from there. Let me know if I am wrong though.
You are spot on.

198CD996-E211-4AAA-93B5-BEC7F079BA67.jpeg

Some of you don’t deserve this man. Or the lads that were top drawer up the road….

Buzzing for him.

WOW!!! What a performance by our team. I know it’s only one game and only one result. But what a win - which hopefully ignites our resurgence for the rest of the season. The Sean Dyche era is up and running...

Status
Not open for further replies.