Dyche is the man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you Burnley in disguise?

Top manager. Getting great results with no recognised striker and relying on the players who massively overachieved with us.

Showing exactly why he was the man for you and believe he will push on next year WHEN you stay up and if he is backed to bring in a handful of his own players.

What a manager.

Y’all reet Bill me auld cocker.

Has to be potted in the summer there are too many quality candidates out there now.

LOL at the happy clappers who on the back of a few average results want this guys contract extended.
How about we get either financially or positional stable for a season before we start punting managers and going full Moshiri again?
Dyche gets at least next season, if he wants it.

Doing one heck of a job with a squad no one rates and without a proper forward - for a team that have hardly scored before he came, based on the 10 games he will have had after Man Utd, which would give any new boss nightmares with some teams been unbeaten at home for a long time or just unbeaten for months

Arsenal Home & Away
Liverpool Away
Leeds Home
Villa Home
Forest Away
Brentford Home
Chelsea Away
Spurs Home
Man Utd Away

Has to be potted in the summer there are too many quality candidates out there now.

LOL at the happy clappers who on the back of a few average results want this guys contract extended.
Absolutely gutted he's doing a good job aren't you!

See how he's doing next season before any contract extensions, but he absolutely needs to stay on

Absolutely gutted he's doing a good job aren't you!

See how he's doing next season before any contract extensions, but he absolutely needs to stay on
Fine if you want mediocrity but all it shows is an average manager which is what he is can pick up results

How about we get a quality one in instead and see how we go?

Like I said look at the list of free agent managers available there are at least 5 I’d be more comfortable with long term than him and yes I include the likes of Potter and Rodgers in that list
You'd be more comfortable with Rodgers, who is always a 1-2 season wonder and then gets the sack for bad results, or Potter who was a product of great recruitment which we don't have?

...?

You'd be more comfortable with Rodgers, who is always a 1-2 season wonder and then gets the sack for bad results, or Potter who was a product of great recruitment which we don't have?

...?
yes and there are others as well. And I don’t think your opinion of Rodgers is widely shared tbh as he is currently favourite for the Spurs job.

Look what I see in Dyche is a mediocre manager getting average results. We can do better.

Are you Burnley in disguise?

Top manager. Getting great results with no recognised striker and relying on the players who massively overachieved with us.

Showing exactly why he was the man for you and believe he will push on next year WHEN you stay up and if he is backed to bring in a handful of his own players.

What a manager.
Good afternoon Sean
Did you go for a curry after the game last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.