2022/23 Dwight McNeil

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he is a very good 3rd option and hasn’t really had the opportunity to showcase himself in the final 3rd because we don’t have any real finishers at the moment. Maybe once we get more chemistry in the final 3rd he will start to shine in and around the box a bit. He is very good technically.

I like that he's a bit different to the other wingers we have in terms of style gives us more options/competition. With Dom in he will definitely pop up with some good assist numbers

Our defence is fine without his assistance. He’s a forward and we need him contributing in the attacking third.
We're 1 up at home, one of our wingers is gassed and the other isn't performing. It's clear as day that we're not likely to score. Look to the bench and McNeil makes a whole lot of sense. He's a hard worker and will help out defensively. Unfortunately, till we have a front 3 that are capable of it, we wont be going for the jugular.

To me he just needs to believe in himself.
He looks like hes carrying the weight of the world on his shoulders. It's probably expected. Big fee, move away from home town club.

Compare his personality on the pitch to Patterson or Gordon.
They bawl, show personality and leave it all out their.

For me he looks like he is hiding a bit.

But I must add I thought the tackle he put in yesterday was evidence of possibly loosening up a bit and starting to realise he does belong at this club with these players.

One assist or goal will do him wonders.

Status
Not open for further replies.