2022/23 Dwight McNeil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can’t believe the level that people are slating a 22 year old in a new club playing a totally new style of play. 5 goals and 5 assists should be his target this season and I think he’ll be able to achieve it. He’ll be a good player for us just give him the time he needs.

Some fans could keep this in the back of their mind and not just regarding McNeil, not every performance has to be the best thing you’ve ever seen on a football pitch and when it’s not it doesn’t make it the worst thing you’ve ever seen either. The fact that he’s come in and been a bit underwhelming is a non issue.

Can’t believe the level that people are slating a 22 year old in a new club playing a totally new style of play. 5 goals and 5 assists should be his target this season and I think he’ll be able to achieve it. He’ll be a good player for us just give him the time he needs.

Some fans could keep this in the back of their mind and not just regarding McNeil, not every performance has to be the best thing you’ve ever seen on a football pitch and when it’s not it doesn’t make it the worst thing you’ve ever seen either. The fact that he’s come in and been a bit underwhelming is a non issue.
Did not realize he was that young, he needs some time to mature especially after playing in that donkey cart side for so long

I'm not gonna go around offering my apologies for slating him so far because he's genuinely been awful since joining us and almost looked like he wasn't even putting the required effort in, but that was some goal today and I really hope he can build on it. Average to poor apart from that in today's game, and needs to find a good level of consistency to become a handy player for us. I want him to be successful here.

I'm not gonna go around offering my apologies for slating him so far because he's genuinely been awful since joining us and almost looked like he wasn't even putting the required effort in, but that was some goal today and I really hope he can build on it. Average to poor apart from that in today's game, and needs to find a good level of consistency to become a handy player for us. I want him to be successful here.
Spot on would say most thought the same

Status
Not open for further replies.