Confirmed Signing Dwight McNeil

Status
Not open for further replies.
The redshite bought that rat Robertson and wijnaldum from relegated teams and they turned out alright.

There is good value to be found. Leicester bought Maguire for buttons then sold him for 80 mil

We signed Richy from relegated Watford don't forget

I agree with your point but get got Richarlison in 2018 and Watford stayed up until 2020

Average signing. Zero goals and assists last season. More than likely have Gordon on the other side who also contributes no goals or assists. Struggling to see us scoring many this season. Going for players with work rate it so I’d expect us to be trying to grind out draws or 1-0 wins from a set piece.

We would have got as much or more next season from Jeffrey Schlupp and he would have cost buttons enabling the front office to save the £15-20 million to spend on a proper DCM.
You've mentioned him a couple of times now and it's the most random shout ever. Actually kind of an underrated player, but we'd be fuming if we spent money on him.

Dom’s productivity went down as soon as Sig/Digne/James left the team - our best crossers of the ball. If he can stay fit, and McNeil can consistently put the ball in the danger zone, we could be alright. Not as explosive physically as cornet but is definitely more creative in terms of chances. If it’s a low sum up front, it works. 22, English, experienced. Wrap it up and secure the midfield please x

You've mentioned him a couple of times now and it's the most random shout ever. Actually kind of an underrated player, but we'd be fuming if we spent money on him.
Is it that random though? Useful and versatile premier league footballer. He can play wing back, wide midfield, in a midfield three or even full back. He would cost buttons and give the team a couple of excellent seasons. I rather focus the funds on a DCM rather than McNeil.

Status
Not open for further replies.