Duncan to join Elstone at Stockport County?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might be other reasons he’s taken a job that’s close to home mate. You don’t know what people have to consider in their life.

This forum is full of people who slate footballers (yourself included) who’ve no idea what they have to go through in their personal life.

You think Holgate is an awful defender with the mentality of a Sunday league player, I think Elstone is a poor chief executive.

Unfair that mate.
Whether you like Robert Elstone or not, he's been seriously ill for a while and that caused him to relinquish hi role as CEO of the Rugby Football League.

As above Andy. Any illness wasn’t widely reported (I can’t find any reference) and if that’s the reason he resigned from his previous role then fair enough. But he was being heavily criticised in that role anyway, just as we was criticised while he was at Everton.

Nobody is laughing at his ailments whatever they are, simply commenting on their perception of his ability as a Chief Exec.

This forum is full of people who slate footballers (yourself included) who’ve no idea what they have to go through in their personal life.

You think Holgate is an awful defender with the mentality of a Sunday league player, I think Elstone is a poor chief executive.
This is very true. If someone can cite a fact about a good reason that holgate flies into needless fouls I will stand corrected. I was giving you context, which you seem to disregard

Strong rumour that Dunc will join Newcastle next week to help a new manager instill backbone into their players. Hope we don't promote Unsworth.

As above Andy. Any illness wasn’t widely reported (I can’t find any reference) and if that’s the reason he resigned from his previous role then fair enough. But he was being heavily criticised in that role anyway, just as we was criticised while he was at Everton.

Nobody is laughing at his ailments whatever they are, simply commenting on their perception of his ability as a Chief Exec.
His illness wasn't made public knowledge but, rest assured he was seriously ill.

Duncan waiting in the wings if RB defeats continue ......
Been there done that. It didn't work. The team got progressively worse.

He has a job for life as cone layer...as if he'd risk that to be bulleted in a season or two as manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.