Duncan Ferguson - The Coach

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he drags gylfi, Schneiderlin and DCL out into the centre circle to invite the crowd to an hours long pre match heckling I would be so grateful
Them 3 have been a big part of Silvas problem, also not getting in a decent striker and a CB leader, we have been unlucky with midfield injuries, but imo that’s no excuse for the rubbish Silva has been serving up each week.

Well said, we all know what the club means to big Dunc, we will see how he does in charge, I hope we absolutely get stuck in to Chelsea and show the sort of fire and passion he has.
Bollocks lad....how can he change the mentality of this club? Has to come from the top, ie our excuse for a board....so he nutted a few players in his career...just WOW!

If Ferguson comes out with 4-2-3-1 on Saturday I'll be getting a ban from here.
I wish we would stop the 1 up front all the time, it’s never really worked, it worked a bit when we had Lukaku (because he was top class striker) Moyes also had a little success with it. But in the main it just doesn’t work.

Perhaps, he has got his managing job with the u23.
What I mean is, it didn't go great last time. Maybe he's happy being a coach at the club at the level he's at. I'm sure he's doing well financially so maybe he's comfortable. Maybe he doesn't want the added pressure. Only suggesting it like.

Status
Not open for further replies.