Duncan Ferguson - The Coach

Status
Not open for further replies.

One thing for certain is it picks the fans back up in the stands and hopefully the players. Be interesting to see how he lines up and what ideas he has. He's been with this squad for 2 years and will know them just as good as Silva
more of the fecking same then mate......how will he "pick up the fans (like myself) in the stands?" Depressing.

Oh just imagine if Duncan goes a standard 4-4-2 and we win 5-0 and then he goes and headbutts Lampard and then jumps into the Street End and the camera widepans to see limbs everywhere

For some reason the thought of him managing us, even though he’s nailed on to be atrocious, has made me smile.

It is possible I might finally be past caring.

Tomorrow morning before the training session starts, Ferguson will have photos of him grabbing people around the throat, nutting people etc.. There will be videos of Ferguson having a go at all and sundry. He'll stop it and in his gruff Scottish accent, shout and bellow at all those miserable timid chicken livered professionals and tell them if they don't want to spill blood for the shirt then they'll have him to deal with. Ambulances will be called as half the squad faint and are trembling. Sort them out Dunc.

Status
Not open for further replies.