Duncan Ferguson Management

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if you want him to be the manager now then you want him to be his self and speak his mind, so why didn’t he be himself and speak his thoughts to Ancelotti, what was he frightened of, he is the fearless Fergie isn’t he? Could it be he thought more of his job?
Maybe he did,you'd have to ask Ancelotti or the players.

According to Bayern players, Ancelotti failed there because he was too laid-back, hands-off and easy-going. Especially at the training ground, and at crucial pre-match/half-time periods. Bayern players wanted intensity as they're hungry for success, they didn't get it with Carlo.
If accurate that would explain a lot. Being outworked by the likes of Burnley and Newcastle would point to it having some credibility.

This is what we need from our new Manager pure PASSION - @davek

1622886337131.png

I think an academy coaching mentoring job is the best he should be offered now - motivation and mentoring and getting young players into the passion and culture

For all the love he has and what we can contribute, as the manager and coach we need excellent tacticians and motivators - both .

Maybe he did,you'd have to ask Ancelotti or the players.
I think it’s quite possible he did and he got the same reaction from Ancelotti in a very recent game at Goodison Park, when Duncan was down his ear for a good minute or two, it went in one ear and out the other, he wasn’t interested. Carlo’s done one so I can’t ask him, don’t know about the players, I think they stopped listening to Carlo never mind Duncan.

Status
Not open for further replies.